Hi Vron, it's Kim a fellow-student here, I just checked out your blog, and its neat to see the faces that I will soon know very well! I look forward to meeting you and your family, I think its really neat that we are all such a wide range of women, I'm really looking forward to rich friendships! Hope these last two months are a good time for your family and that your support grows. I'm looking forward to having another Canadian in the school, sometimes you just need a bit of home! -K www.thekimchi.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Hi Vron, it's Kim a fellow-student here, I just checked out your blog, and its neat to see the faces that I will soon know very well! I look forward to meeting you and your family, I think its really neat that we are all such a wide range of women, I'm really looking forward to rich friendships! Hope these last two months are a good time for your family and that your support grows. I'm looking forward to having another Canadian in the school, sometimes you just need a bit of home!
-K
www.thekimchi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment