Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Alayna

Alayna was pampered on her birthday by the beach vendors.
For just 500 ps (about $12) she had her hair put into braids and then given a one hour massage. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kim said...

happy birthday Alayna! looks like you had fun - you'll have to post a picture of your new hairdo!

Suzette said...

happy birthday alayna!
looks like fun!
andrew turns ten in a couple of weeks.
i'll have to tell him that you share the same birthday month.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alyana, I wish I could get that for my birthday. But I also wish it was as cheep here.

Nikki said...

Happy birthday Alyana! Sounds like you guys are doing really well! Take care

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Alayna. That looks like alot of fun. Cant wait to see pictures of your hair done. (you better post some :))

Anonymous said...

hey, alayna

happy belated birthday! hope u had lotz of fun I miss u so much! sorry its a lil late i haven't been on here for awhile.

Love: Sam