The winds were not as extreme this time but the flooding was a little frightening. It rained hard on and off for hours but just as it was getting dark it started gushing into our yard and within minutes our home was surrounded with water and threatening to come inside. I was standing in knee deep water when I took this picture the muddy water came within one inch of the floor when it started going down again. And sure enough Veronica was at a birth during the whole thing once again.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Typhoon Utor
The winds were not as extreme this time but the flooding was a little frightening. It rained hard on and off for hours but just as it was getting dark it started gushing into our yard and within minutes our home was surrounded with water and threatening to come inside. I was standing in knee deep water when I took this picture the muddy water came within one inch of the floor when it started going down again. And sure enough Veronica was at a birth during the whole thing once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep on looking up, the Lord brought you there and the Lord will carry you through it. I am praying for you daily.
Post a Comment