Monday, November 27, 2006

I Cut Down My First Banana Tree!

This past Saturday I helped build a church for a tribe up in the mountains who's previous church was destroyed during a typhoon.
The towel was one of the tools hanging off my tool belt its for wiping sweat every couple seconds and the bananas, well the tree was in the way so I cut it down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like a lot of fun Uncle Curt, your pretty lucky to have quite Hot weather! and I'm sure you enjoyed those banana's! They look pretty good. Hope your doing well.

Love: Sam

Anonymous said...

So did you guys get to eat all those bananas all by your self? They must have been good.

Anonymous said...

It has been -28 C with the wind chill yesterday and I have not ventured out today yet. It sounds like every couple days is an adventure for you all. I keep our family in the loop by sharing your pics and stories at supper time. Wishing you much blessings as Christmas approaches. Loads of love from the Simard's. Rach